Security systems and methods to prevent tampering and theft
Published: Thursday, October 1, 2020 written by Andy Flagg
View Count: 48
Keywords: Security Systems, Information Protection, Tamper Proof
When it comes to tamper proofing your assets and information, there are a few methods in terms of security systems and methodology.
1. MD5 your data in a way that you know the control set has not been tampered with
2. Have AI analysis running in the background on several remote systems looking at the same control set
3. Determine behavioral norms within your data and logs
4. Determine upper and lower control limits for your systems to identify actively suspicious behavior
5. Use active prevention rather than passive monitoring
Have these systems and methods obfuscated within themselves.
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2020 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.