Building your brand and streaming on twitch suggestions - getting started
by Andy Flagg, Publication Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
View Count: 961, Keywords: Twitch, Branding, Streaming, Calendar, Public Relations, GGPCTU, MTNCOMP, Hashtags: #Twitch #Branding #Streaming #Calendar #PublicRelations #GGPCTU #MTNCOMP
For many who have a brand, a marketing brand that is, need to understand that Twitch is a medium to expand your base. It's not about doing it right or wrong, its about doing it.
Here are my suggestions to getting started on Twitch.
1. Make sure your name, title, website domain name, description, and tagline are succinct.
2. Make sure your hashtag links to all of them. In my case, MTNCOMP is my tagline for Mountain Computers, yet, I choose GGPCTU as a username, tag line, hashtag, seo keyword, and more to expand my product and purpose on every platform.
3. For twitch, make sure you have a good internet connection to upload streams and download streams for monitoring and other activities.
4. Ensure your videos, streamling are a minimum of HD SD high quality 1080p 1920x1080 for the camera you use, the photos you snap, etc, and the pc you have has two or more monitors.
5. use OB Studio and link your twitch streaming key to broadcast
6. most importantly, set up a Twitch schedule and start evolving your background, social links, online and offline schedule and content, and mix it up a bit to see what works.
7. just keep trying and improve yourself as you go.
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2021 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.