Software Application Code Signing - best and easiest method
by Mountain Computers Inc., Publication Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021
View Count: 250, Keywords: Software Applications, Code Signing, SSL.com, Hashtags: #SoftwareApplications #CodeSigning #SSL.com
I had to renew the Code Signing for Go Green PC TuneUp™ this last week, and this method works.
1. renew code signing
2. verify and jump through all their hoops
3. download new code signing .p12
4. import .p12 into mmc certificate management
5. export .p12 to .pfx (exportable with private key with password)
then once you have that, you can update your code signing script to the new .pfx and it works
* note: you don't need the SSL.com manager tool, yet it helps to see stuff
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2023 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.