Streaming technologies and techniques
by Mountain Computers Inc., Publication Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
View Count: 124, Keywords: Streaming, OBS, Technologies, Tips, Hashtags: #Streaming #OBS #Technologies #Tips
In the past few years, streaming your activities has evolved. It went from just a 720p webcam to full blown on 2k video; like from AM to FM to XM radio.
Anyhow, pick your equipment, get your accounts, test your configuration and enjoy. Make a stream plan, and enjoy and grow your client and community base. That is what you do.
For me, my equipment is:
1. Logitech Webcam 1080p C920
2. Maono audio microphone system
3. Canon Legria HFM56 video camera
For the techniques and tips:
1. dual monitor, one for studio preview and one for real live input
2. internet connection has to be 100/10 or better to push and pull your streams without delays
3. consider recording your streams for your libraries, legal, and training needs
Set a schedule to stream and post it; keep it, adjust it, or remove it. Leave it open to availability and interpretation for you and your clients.
Have creative, have fun, be honest, be unique for you and your message, look at your target market, competition and just plug in and relax, be consistent, be predictable, and send your message. let them hear your roar!! ;-) grin.
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2022 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.