AMD versus Intel - My lastest build ideas for 2022 - the basics
by Mountain Computers Inc., Publication Date: Sunday, November 7, 2021
View Count: 150, Keywords: PC Build, AMD, Latest Wish List, Hashtags: #PCBuild #AMD #LatestWishList
I put together this AMD list a few months ago for a client. It still looks good. as far as the case and power supply, something ... Do I have an Intel equivalent. Yes, yet too costly. Come on folks. Performance and Price versus OEM vendor -- AMD still wins. Even the latest Intel 12900K socket 1700 and i liked socket 1200 too yet these are nice to look at alone yet add up the components and you'll still see AMD less expensive. pound for pound, cpu cycle to cpu cycle, AMD still kicks a$$
- GIGABYTE B550M AORUS PRO AM4 AMD B550 Micro-ATX Motherboard with Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600G - Ryzen 5 5000 G-Series Cezanne (Zen 3) 6-Core 3.9 GHz Socket AM4 65W AMD Radeon Graphics Desktop Processor - 100-100000252BOX
- G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-32GVK
- SAMSUNG 980 M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4 V-NAND MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-V8V1T0B/AM
---- the actual finalized info ----
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Cezanne 6-Core 3.9 GHz Socket AM4 65W 100-100000252BOX Desktop Processor AMD Radeon Graphics $259
- GIGABYTE B550M AORUS PRO AM4 AMD B550 Micro-ATX Motherboard with Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0 $129
- SAMSUNG 980 M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4 V-NAND MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-V8V1T0B/AM $119
- CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory $142
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2022 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.