Published: Thursday, December 27, 2018 written by Drew Jackson
View Count: 108
Keywords: chess, programming, scalability, security
so, we are now over 1.5 years into the prototype, 1 year hiatus, and the last two weeks have been interesting.
1. fluidity of the user interface, make it flow like other board games
2. allow more user interaction
3. allow errors in the users' moves such that "you cant do that" comes to mind
4. save and store configuration and come back later.. there is a sunset for retention.. obviously
5. agree on game board configuration
we know all of these things to be necessary for fun. this is where the designer and creator comes to grips with reality in how it is played.
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2020 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.