Financial growth using Stock Split theorems
Published: Saturday, June 1, 2019 written by Drew Jackson
View Count: 141
Keywords: Stock Split, Financial Growth, Theorems
For 20 years, stock splits have been ongoing. I have made significant amounts of money when cash was available to invest and expand. Ironically, a few personal setbacks and all of that goes away.
There are two laws of nature (could be explained as theorems as well), actually theorems in terms of math and dynamics, which are at work in terms of stock splits. Why do they happen, what happens, how does it happen, and where do things go. The How is rather interesting too.
Now, 20 years later, and 2 years now getting ahead, back to the task at hand.
Do stock splits work in ones investment and growth portfolio?
Simple answer yes.
1. find a stock split calendar for various exchanges, usually domestic and international, and others are list
2. find reasonably priced stock that just announced and look at 3-5 financial indicators as to why they are splitting positively, 3:2, 2:1, 5:2, 6:1, etc... and read the management reports and know the industry.
3. make your investment buys in even lots/blocks 10, 20, 40, 50, 100, etc...
4. let it ride up, pull back a little..... split... settle, pull back a little, ride up... and sell..
5. repeat those steps and avoid shear luck... make sure the investment is wise and aligned to your thinking
back in the day, it was investment planning use two algorithms aka laws of nature that still work today, yet for some reason.. the world got lost due to market manipulators. you don't have to buy and hold forever, when all this growth under the volume curve can be had.
Can you name the two theorems or laws of nature at work? Keep thinking. Can you mentally see how it works, why it works, and for what reasons, what forces are at work, why they usually work, interesting, huh??!
note: aside from candlesticks, doji up and doji down, and the economic forces on the price of rice and warriors before and after a battle, won or lost, along with zacks ratings... can you name a few other basics at work that tend to work...
more to come...
if you found this article helpful, consider contributing $10, 20 an Andrew Jackson or so..to the author. more authors coming soon
FYI we use paypal or patreon, patreon has 3x the transaction fees, so we don't, not yet.
© 2020 myBlog™ v1.1 All rights reserved. We count views as reads, so let's not over think it.